Act 4: Frozen Crown (FC)
- Strong recommendation is to have 50k+ contribution points
- Do not expect others to try and assist with you getting 10k points after a raid has opened. 10k points in 30 minutes is almost impossible.
- Enter the raid at least 5 mins before boss room opens.
- Once inside the boss room, do not wait for others who are outside. For members that have just logged on, or arrive late, do not expect others to wait. Should you decide to make your way to the raid, you take the risk of missing the raid.
- Should you die inside the boss room and return to the start of the raid, do not expect others to wait for you (50k points should be enough to survive in the boss room anyway)
- When the family requires help in FC due to risk of being denied raid, go to FC and help.